Ananda Siddhi Transmission
Instructions for participants
Ananda Siddhi Transmissions are done on Pradosham days – an auspicious occasion connected to Lord Shiva.
Note the timing:
Transmission happens only on Pradosham days at 00.00 hrs, 6am, 12pm or 6pm, Malaysian Time (GMT 8+). Scroll down for Pradosham calendar. You can receive
You may receive energy on multiple times a day, but please take care that you are not over loaded with energy.
Instructions to receive Ananda Siddhi Transmission:
Prepare yourself 5 minutes before the transmission
- Sit comfortably, either on the floor or on a chair.
- Make sure that your spine is straight.
- Take a few deep slow breaths and focus on the breath flowing through the nose.
- Observe the flow of the breath for a while, allowing yourself to relax.
- Place your left palm on the swadisthana (sacral chakra) and the right palm on the anahata (heart chakra) as demonstrated in the photograph.
Follow these instructions at the time of transmission
- Affirm the following : “I am receiving the ananda siddhi energy from Sri Pranaji and his acharayas. Allow the energy to manifest bliss, peace and healing, both to myself and my surroundings.”
- Now focus on the inner heart center and chant quietly, in your heart
‘OM SARVA LOGA SHANTI’.
- Continue to chant for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make the following affirmation: “I wish for the Ananda Siddhi energy to grant me (and specify one desire or wish that you want fulfilled)“.
Say thank you to the Cosmic Consciousness and Divine Source.
Whilst chanting, you may experience and feel extreme bliss and happiness. Also tears may flow. Do not become alarmed. Allow these feelings and experiences. This is the normal process of the blissful state manifesting. You may also experience thuriya state or other altered states of consciousness. These are perfect tools for meditation.